Posted on: February 16th, 2018 by Ramiune 8 Comments

1. Naruto says:

So hot
    And her shoesis so sexy
    Next time draw her shoes and let us see her sexy nail feet of her amazing black shose

2. Naruto says:

And can you make pics about her feet

6. Ino says:

Amazing view
    Can you make her hair longer
    And can you make pics about her feet

7. Her ass size is correct here. ^^

8. LOL, I see that they shut down the comment section once again.
    EDIT: It’s open now again which is great. xD
    I think it’s the 3-4 times since I have been there (which were somewhere in the end of 2012).
    It was on time. Daym, took the admin 3-4 months before they actually realize that they had to shut it down.
    Too bad it affected almost all the pics. Now, you can only see one pic per page which suck. ^^
    Oh well, I guess that’s a teaser for non-members to become members. ^^

Nice, but still I see room for improvements. For instance the proportions of her thigh and her leg is too big.
    Her thigh is way too big compare to her leg. I recommend to draw her thigh a bit smaller.
    The pussy is very good, but it’s much more hot if the red parts of the pussy is more visible.
    Her back isn’t quite right either. But what you have nailed is her heels which looks very good.
    Her face is also average. Keep it up, pal. I know you can improve, cause I have seen a lot of progress, so just keep working becoming better. ;)