Naughty Sisters Cant Wait Anymore

Posted on: December 13th, 2017 by Joe2 6 Comments

Suggested by Bryan

TAGS:  , , , , , , ,

1. elgringo says:

Why the fuck are you posting old pics?

2. Wolfer says:

And you did it again Joe ! Update old pics here and thinking that nobody will notice your shitty cheating You are so smartass in your dreams. Sorry loser but you failed, jerk Joe. And what did happened with it “I’ve made several Halloween themed requests already” or “the Holiday-themed requests as priority” ? I don’t see any Halloween or Holiday themed pics here, I see only repost your old pics here. And you know I may very easy explain what really going on here:
    You ask members to make so special themed requestsand they do it, then you go to HK boss and showing your the queue list like “look at this, I still very popular among members they till want to see my pics so give me my money” and HK pay you. But then, Fuck you HK, fuck you members with your requests, it’s all was a lie. you have no time to draw any members requests because you very busy with your patreon, so that’s why you may only repost your old pics over and over.
    What a great plan ! Sorry loser but you failed again, jerk Joe

3. Bob says:

This is a repost of an old pic. What’s going on? Why are there some pics from other artist but not Rex? Where is he?

4. oka-rin says:

Probably Rex had left or gonna leave HKey soon because they haven’t enough money to paying for good artists like Rex or Lexus

I am also wondering why Joe upload his old pics. Can you plz tell us, Joe. I can assume you have your reason. Please share them. :)