Posted on: November 16th, 2017 by Ramiune 8 Comments

1. Animeseven says:

Ryuzetsu? That’s Mabui!

2. Wolfer says:

I don’t get why Lexus patreon is the overrated

3. Plumbus says:

Please switch tag to mabui and not ryuzetsu

He is not that bad, but I agree it’s not the best either. But sometimes he deliver good shit. :)

Good work on Mabui, Ramiune. Her skin color is perfectly done. Right on the spot. However, try to make her look more mature. She looks so young her. I assume she is in her adult age, but look like she is in her teens her. Try to work on that. Otherwise, perfect pic! ;)

PS: Most people have mentioned it already, but it’s Mabui, not Ryuzetsu. I fell for it, but at a second look it I realized it didn’t look like Ryuzetsu at all. :P