06_sorry-sweetie-my-vanila-sex-not-for-me
Posted on: September 8th, 2016 by Rex 13 Comments
Requested by nizekai

1. Animeseven says:

Lucky Nizekai, got two requests in a few time! Unless he are waiting for those two for a long time?! But, Hinata again…

2. Hatsune Jaden says:

Not hating on anal but this should’ve been a pussy pic. Just saying : \

3. nizekai says:

And you did it again, Rex ! Another great masterpiece been delivered Just adore a your skills, thank you so much

4. ItsJoke says:

Why are there so much anal pics?

5. Nestor says:

Hace una de hinata con buenas tetas con la remera de boca jr por favor

6. KeepCalmAndLoveSakura&Hinata says:

Yay hinata again ^~^ thx

The non-members are slowly coming back for more whining and downvoting. I really wonder why they bother to open the comment box again for piece of shit people like these ones. Grow up, kids. The series is over. Deal with the end and stop take the enjoy from people. Geez, all these whiners and kids on net. They have been doing this for 3 years or more and still not tired. -.-’

Regardless of that, great art rex. Another message for whiners here on the comment section: I am not either a big fan of Hinata and she isn’t even on my top girls list. But I can appreciate good art and live with it (unlike you). And I can also accept Hinata pics because this is what members truly wish for without raging on both members, artists and other people that likes her. When are you going to learn? Geez, why did I even wrote this message. It won’t help anyway.