03_As You Wish Raikage-Sama
Posted on: September 5th, 2016 by Rex 10 Comments
Requested by zidaneĀ
TAGS:,

1. Animeseven says:

Samiu always sexy! The girls I chose for my requests is rare, Shiho and Sasame!

2. pathfinder.omega says:

Yo admins, is Darwin ever coming back from the “hentai game” he’s helping make? Or did he really quit? Because us members aren’t getting our money’s worth out of the falsely-advertised “daily updates”. So what’s up?

Nice job Rex, Samui looks amazing.

• zidane says:

I did this request for Darwin only but for some reasons rex had fulfilled this idea (I is not happy with this). I guess it’s must mean only one – Darwin is not HKey artist anymore

3. Tony says:

Why art with black male characters always get low ratings?

• Amaterasu user says:

Because its flooding with people that hates Raikage. Since he is mentioned in the title. It’s not because it’s a dark skinned person (Darui) in it, but just because Raikage is mentioned I believe. DARUI’S other pics are actually good rated. Same with Samui. :/

4. Roger Rabbit says:

I swear the black guys in Naruto are so damn stereotypical, the only decent one is like Omoi and the Jinchuuriki that got one panel in the manga.

Wow, that guy have changed since I last saw him in the war. Since I am on hiatus with the series, I got to say he have changed and he have got mustache and have lifted a lot. Lol

Anyways great pic. Samui is hot. I guess it’s so low rate because the name Raikage is mentioned in the title..those whiners. -,-

Blame it on haters, bro. I mean really. There were so many whiners and ungrateful pricks here that only were bad mouthing him. They dared to talk bad about his art and members request when they weren’t paying a penny. They should be ashamed of themselves. It’s because of them he isn’t here anymore. The comment section should never been allowed for npn-members. It’s true there are many good people that aren’t members, but there is way too many whiners,trollers and ungrateful bastards that makes the artist feel bad cause they are doing this so much on every pic. So yeah after two years even I would get tired of these guys. So yea it’s all their fault Darwin isn’t here anymore (probsbly). :( You served us great Darwin. For two years you were here. We won’t for getcha.