Posted on: January 11th, 2016 by Rex 18 Comments
13 votes, average: 4.23 out of 513 votes, average: 4.23 out of 513 votes, average: 4.23 out of 513 votes, average: 4.23 out of 513 votes, average: 4.23 out of 5 (13 votes, average: 4.23 out of 5)

Hi there guys. first of all, I want say Happy 2016 to all of you! I just came back from an extended holiday vacation and I know that some of you wondered about some of the Xmas request that wasn't posted. Well I was supposed to post this after xmas eve but didn't have the time due to our early departure. We stayed on a place where there is poor/absolutely NO internet connection but I still managed to post 3 pinups before the year ends. Then right when I was about to go back to work, I fell sick(due to the cold weather)so I needed another week to rest. I knew its a bit late but as the saying goes.. "better late than never." Well, I will be posting more images later, as for now, Im a bit sleepy so i'll hit the sheets. ciao.jhoon

You might also like

I’m Back!
I'ts so nice to be back! after a long time of absence guess what, I'm still alive! hehehehe! And...

After The X-mas Party
Hey guys. I just came back from my xmas vacation. sorry to keep you guys wondering and waiting, well,...

Comment section is back…
Ok guys,  now the comment section is back,  I am asking you to please stop posting irrelevant  topic,...

Sit Back And Relax
...

1. Gerard says:

LAZY.

2. Peliazul says:

That moment where you realise that even sick rex able to bring more pics than healthy Darwin
    Hey Darwin maybe you should explain something too ? For Desember 2015 you did only 10 images and seems this month shouldn’t have expecte more from you again
    so now 10 pics per month supposed to be a your month quota ? Or you gonna become another freelance artist like Aidan and lexus ?

3. Narusaku says:

Glad to see your back Rex after a long wait for tired of darwins posts but ehh it’s better than nothing

4. Raiga811 says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 28

5. Chia says:

Is that how you look in real life Rex in the picture?

6. youtkale says:

意大利黃圖哥,請保重身體!

7. fag says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 36

8. night42 says:

Happy 2016 and thx for not showing much on Fuu’s pic :’(
    hehe just kidding, better that than none!

9. McBootyPirate says:

Happy 2016 man. We’ve already seen your hard work through the sheer amount of posts you put up today. Rest easy man, and I look forward to your future works :D

10. julia34 says:

Happy 2016 to you too Rex! An artist needs to rest, after all.

11. haruno.jeanne says:

how about sakura christhmas?only that bitch hinata

12. Westes says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 26

13. Monrose says:

You’ve done such a great work that I can forgive you for posting 2 Pictures of Foddernata.

14. KRMeiterumilover23 says:

Happy 2016 to you too Rex. Good that came back.