05_Amegakure  Maid Service
Posted on: October 19th, 2015 by Rex 25 Comments
Requested Joker909

1. Zady says:

Holy fuck this is incredible. Much better than the other maid requests IMO.

2. Jashin says:

Konan <<<<<3

3. Westes says:

Maid service in a lab, lol. Beautifully done on Konan, rex!

I wrote this only on Dawrin’s posts, so I don’t know if you’ve heard from me:

I would greatly appreciate to finally get a Halloween request done here, too. Maybe from you, because it’s almost been a year since you did a request for me, rex. I posted it Oct. 15., and the girl is Ryuuzetsu, not Amaru. The “N/A” option is still disfunctional. I know I’m nagging, but it’s for variety’s sake. Sara has a Halloween pic, Shion’s got 4 (2 this year). I want to see movie girl Ryuuzetsu, too :(

Thanks in advance.

4. Don says:

nice to see konan, very good pic thx rex

5. GoP says:

Incredible!

6. Alberto says:

Sorry Rex but Edwarnewgate cheats you this time using one of his several cheating names.

7. Pain-Sama says:

What a great Konan pic and the best maid one so far in my opinion. I can just agree “Zady” – this pic is awesome, she seems to enjoy it. Good job!

8. julia34 says:

Amazing pic Rex! Konan is beautiful and your flower origami accessory is her charm! Please Rex, Kiba x Ino Halloween pic! “See ya around”

9. Mizu says:

An other masterpiece, great!

10. Joker909 says:

Thank you so much rex for such glorious pic for sexy maid Konan Excellent image

11. haruno.jeanne says:

how about sakura?

12. Erpoke says:

Gloriously Epic, that body looks so firm, instant boner. And the way she is taking it is priceless

13. jupmod says:

HOT! Konan as a maid being fucked from behind looks HOT and SEXY! :)

14. kino2971 says:

希望花火 可以有女僕或是其他更性感的服裝
    麻煩大大了 謝謝

15. KRMeiterumilover 23 says:

Nice job. Konan is very sexy.

Great job, man. Konan is very sexy in that maid costume. But I think it would look better if it were in a restaurant or in a kitchen. But that’s not so important. I love that she is getting anal while that dude have a creepy smile on his face. :P She seems to enjoy it regardless of his smile. Hahahah xD

Great job, man. Konan is very sexy in that maid costume. But I think it would look better if it were in a restaurant or in a kitchen. But that’s not so important. I love that she is getting fucked in the pussy while that dude have a creepy smile on his face. :P She seems to enjoy it regardless of his smile. Hahahah xD