16_Akatsuki Hunts Jinchuriki
Posted on: September 17th, 2015 by Rex 15 Comments
448 votes, average: 3.73 out of 5448 votes, average: 3.73 out of 5448 votes, average: 3.73 out of 5448 votes, average: 3.73 out of 5448 votes, average: 3.73 out of 5 (448 votes, average: 3.73 out of 5)
Requested Vivid Di

You might also like

Recapturing A Jinchuriki
...

Feeding The Jinchuriki
...

The Jinchuriki And The Priestess
...

Welcome to Akatsuki Pt.2 Requested By shaurma
...

1. Juggernaut says:

You faggots!

• Juggernaut says:

You’re so fucked in the head you have to use ctlr+c on my name instead of choosing one for your fricking self. Go get a shrink fuckhead!

• Juggernaut says:

Say hello to your mommy faggot!

• Juggernaut says:

• Juggernaut says:

I see you’re a special kind of monkey, too dumb to even use the keyboard properly, I feel bad for your parents

• Juggernaut says:

2. LetsHaveSomeFun says:

First of all welcome back Rex my condolences and i hope you are fine man, make yourself at home you was missed.
    Not that i want to bother your arrival with complaints i just want to KINDLY ask you to do the charity to please accept one of my requests one foursome with Jirayia, Ayame, Tsunade and Shizune posted 2015-05-02 22:16:35 or the other one with Tsunade solo posted 2015-07-08 21:26:45 any of them will do feel free to choose which one to accept.

I appreciate your time and one more thing, you have one request with Hanabi Hyūga posted on ’2015-06-12 07:49:43′ supposely asked by ‘me’ LetsHaveSomeFun i do not remember to be posted that one request to you it is probably from somebody pretending to be me, just compare the IP’s, my IP doesn’t changes if it does is just a couple or last numbers. So please be my guest and delete or ignore that request even it’s the same IP. That’s all thanks i’ll be dropping a comment on your SB to remind just in case.

3. zero says:

welcome back rex keep strong belive it
    and nice kushina pic

4. Bleachigo says:

wow Kushina…more kushina…Bigger boobs though…

5. hatake says:

I hope your okay but I’m so happy you’ve returned just please take it easy

6. AkatsukiMo says:

Great pic rex keep going strong

7. Chia says:

a bit random but I like it!!! :)

8. Shussy says: