20 She's Enjoying Why Do You Want To Save Her Requested by Kurenais2fan

She’s Enjoying Why Do You Want To Save Her

Posted on: August 20th, 2015 by Darwin 19 Comments

Requested by Kurenais2fan

TAGS:  , , , , , , ,

1. Celto says:

No offense to whoever requested this, but you may as well make Kurenai a man and call it fan service for the women who visit here.

2. Shussy says:

Whoa, haven’t seen an orgy in awhile!

• *Deathstroke* says:

Sorry to disappoint you miss but this is a gangbang not an orgy…

Orgy = Alot people having sex on the same place same time.

Gangbang = Multiple guys/girls having sex at same time on only one girl/guy. To make simple…a girl with 4 or more guys same time = gangbang.

Now about the picture great job Darwin it was about time to see Kurenai gangbanged, now we need one with Mei. I will request myself now i know you accept gangbang requests unlike rex xD.

3. Chia says:

I like how asuma and kisame are fighting in the background

4. Lunatica says:

That’s great that you interesting to spending so many time and efforts to drawing that many males in the one pic but in the same time it’s very disappointing that do not interesting to spending so many time and efforts to drawing a similar requests where members ask for many females for one pic aren’t you ?
    Seriously Darwin and rex, when last time you did pic which include more than two females in ? I bet you even not interesting to read a such requests and in yours lists haven’t exist any such requests definitely

5. AkatsukiMo says:

More Kurenai please!

6. Sj says:

Nice. How about Itachi and Kakashi vs Konan and female Pain?

7. KRMeiterumilover23 says:

UUU! Needless to say how much not like that kind of image, but is very good, very good.

8. McBootyPirate says:

Damn Darwin, you really put work into this. That’s the most people I’ve seen in any of your pics. Bravo!

Now maybe we’ll start seeing the return of orgies?

9. gggg says:

it took a little while to understand what was going on here, but great job, i imagine this took a lot of effort

10. Uoeno says:

Is it just me or does kissame look weird af?

11. hatake says:

Itachi looks okay but I’m glad he is in something:) that’s good

12. ohmy says:

Someone should request a stripped itachi ;)

13. Kasuk says:

Hell yes! We need more gangbang pics!!! Thanks for this man!

Long time since I have seen a Gangbang picture. Nice one Darwin. We definitely need more gangbang/orgy pic including Kurenai and Itachi. :)