Posted on: January 23rd, 2015 by Darwin 20 Comments
Requested by akms

1. Westes says:

Nice threesome, but…

That’s it.

I really am sick of dildos in general, now. I regret every request I’ve made with dildos (I remember it being only 1, though).

Sorry for the inconvinience, guys. But could you please remove my dildo request(s) from your list?
    However, keep the ones where the girl(s) uses something else as a masturbation tool.

2. Paul says:

excellent 8)

3. jupmod says:

Nice les action here. I like Tenten is the one seem to be dominating over the others. :)

4. YES!!! YES!!! TENTEN AND SAKURA! My favorite combination, Tenten’s sexy tan skin with Sakura’s creamy white skin makes my toes curl! Thank you Darwin!

5. Rachel says:

Use a banana tenten Chan

6. dot dot dash says:

Kaguya fucking hinata and hanabi called the byakugan trifecta.

7. KushinaFan says:

I Miss Kushina :/ Pls More Kushina x Sasuke or Konohamaru :)

8. tsukutarasu says:

I REALLY wanna love this pic, but Sakura’s face kind of kills it for me.

9. minato104 says:

Good looking pic and a nice pairing, but in alot of the pics you two draw lately the characters have blank emotionless faces.

10. minato104 says:

11. Zero says:

I LOVE IT

12. michael_jackson says:

Really, no more dildoes.

There should have been a guy there instead of Tenten

13. bob says:

give rex some good ones , Darwin gets better request but draws worse

14. bob says:

i cant see my won comments wtf

15. dave says:

Can we have homage naruto fucking adult sakura

16. I too think hence, perfectly composed post! .

Sakura’s mouth is very strange drawn. Except for that the pic look very hot. Yuri is always welcomed. xD

18. Ryan says:

I’d like to see them eating out and owning some random dude.Ino can be giving the guy her ass,Tenten sucking the guys nipples,Sakura would be getting her ass eaten out.