Posted on: January 14th, 2015 by Rex 17 Comments
142 votes, average: 4.58 out of 5142 votes, average: 4.58 out of 5142 votes, average: 4.58 out of 5142 votes, average: 4.58 out of 5142 votes, average: 4.58 out of 5 (142 votes, average: 4.58 out of 5)
Requested by Klawww

1. Core says:

awesome pic hot expression ,actual proportions and breast size.

2. Smonkey says:

W/ barefoot and this would be a masterpiece.

3. julia34 says:

Sexy pic! This is hardcore! Would be cool Naruto sennin mode with Shiho licking his balls and fingering! “Feeling Senjutsu Energy”

4. Westes says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 8 Thumb down 25

• JS says:

holy shit dude, do you work for the holy inquisition or something? Your obsession for details is out of scale

• Westes says:

I just care about these things.

If it was you who requested this, would you just let a very noticeable detail like a missing logo slide?

This is rex and Darwin’s job, I’m just trying to help them.
        And rex still hasn’t fixed this.

So, he either hasn’t read my comment, is too busy, or just ignored it.

Either way, I am slightly disappointed, but overall pleased.

• Amaterasu user says:

couldn’t agree more, bro. Missing the logo of Konoha is pretty obvious and should be seen whether you are a nitpicker or not. :)

5. Fangbang says:

Amazing picture ,great idea.

6. Isaro says:

I WAS WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I’M SO HAPPY!
    Thanks so much Rex! I know i’m in the minority, but I love that her Sandals are still on!

7. I just love Sakura with small nipples :) as a matter of fact I love Sakura’s small petite creamy white body!

8. 56541Sakura says:

I would like to see Madara fucking Sakura anal “You are too week”

9. o.o says:

wow.Awesome!

10. itachi says:

nice

11. Squall says:

Wow that image is breathtaking Sakura looks so hot thumbs up for the artist you pull a hell of job on this keep up the great work and thank you for that image