Posted on: January 2nd, 2012 by Rex 32 Comments
340 votes, average: 3.86 out of 5340 votes, average: 3.86 out of 5340 votes, average: 3.86 out of 5340 votes, average: 3.86 out of 5340 votes, average: 3.86 out of 5 (340 votes, average: 3.86 out of 5)
Hey. Sorry for the late posts guys. I just got homethis morning from a holiday vacation and now, its time to go back to work. here's a request from combo(really sorry for the late post dude. I really wanna keep my promise. anyways, hope you like this one.)

1. FapFapFap says:

Lol r e x is back!!!!!!!!

2. Mr. Locke says:

Hey man, it’s good you’re back xD
    I was going to say “Hinata again :-(
    But you know what? I don’t give a damn who it is as long as it’s great ;-)
    Is there gonna be an orgy pic now, that you’re back?
    Any chance for lesbian pair in it?

3. XDRAKE says:

AWESOME artwork rex I love hinata :D

4. rkopre says:

OOOOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Hinata you’re so perfect! That pic is just amazing, ShinoxHinata, that’s a good pairing, and the position is really exciting. And as usual Hinata is wonderful! Especially since you know very well how to draw her. I can’t be satisfied to see her in your pics :)

5. Mizu says:

Great Hinata’s work Rex

6. Chaos says:

Hope you had a good time! What a great pic to start off the 2012 new year! Keep going at it! 5/5!

7. Mizu says:

Great Rex , I like to see Hinata with ever boys of Konoha

8. DJHentai says:

Damn Hinata is hot <3
    we can ignore shino hohoho

9. FapFapFap says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 32

• Mr. Locke says:

If I always troll, then prove it to me. Any evidence you dumbass??

• Awesomesauce says:

I’m that one like and only did so because of your name sir…fap fap fap that made me rofl

• FapFapFap says:

Hey im sorry Mr Locke. Someone used my name to troll you. That wast me. You can tell it was a troll cuz he didnt even speak proper english.

I am the same guy who commented first on this page

10. Awesomesauce says:

Hinata’s tits and this position r absolutely perfect and haven’t seen shino in a while ^-^ this isn’t really something I would fap to but instead appreciate for a while

11. Jack 2.0 says:

Hey Rex welcome back! Hope you had a good vacation! And happy holidays to you man! Looking forward to more pics!

• Awesomesauce says:

OK WTF! people why the funk would u dislike this comment?! ^ did he troll? I don’t think so. In fact, it looked to me like he just wanted to hope if he had a good vacation but apparently that’s a down vote. Go away u fucking trolls -_-

• Hakai says:

Unfortunately, it’s pretty common here. I once saw a comment where the person said “Good job Rex” and got mostly thumbs down. The internet is just over populated with trolls, dude.

12. Zacra says:

Wow. Hinata looks really good in this. Nice job, Rex.

13. GodOfPeace says:

I’m really glad to see that not I’m the only one who still loves & appreciates each Hinata pic.^^
    She’s so~ amazing in every exsiting area.=)

Oh and good to see you “back” R e x!

14. aprizal says:

is no good

15. Mommaboy2 says:

my god :O best pick hinata so far :D
    she look so hot in this one. shino lucky bastard xD

16. blabla says:

ohh yeeah i love hinata

17. rommy says:

thanks rex

good job as always

been awhile since you ever used shino lol

18. LM says:

Love that Hinata has a just the slightest bit of extra meat on her that the other girls dont.

Makes it all the sexier to see her get plowed like this

19. heyyou says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 10 Thumb down 25

20. Ideas Ninja says:

Nice picture Rex keep up the great work!