Posted on: February 11th, 2011 by rex 42 Comments
365 votes, average: 4.29 out of 5365 votes, average: 4.29 out of 5365 votes, average: 4.29 out of 5365 votes, average: 4.29 out of 5365 votes, average: 4.29 out of 5 (365 votes, average: 4.29 out of 5)
Requested bu macbeth
No results

1. Naruto says:

Amazing pic but I think a better pic would be of Sauske fucking Ino and the title could Kunoichi Must Be Very Sexy.

What do u thjink? Hot debate

2. Awesomesauce says:

0.0 why r der so many hot debates/well loved comments on dis pic? :/ lol

3. BlueBlitz says:

Ino… so flexible… *cleans computer screen*

4. Carlos says:

Faz uma ai do naruto e da ino

5. SweetBlow says:

Wow that’s an hardcore postion you have drawn here rex :P
    I think it’s an awesome pic but is it just me: Look her skin contours from belly to shoulder especially next to HER left boob. Looks weird because there is no transition.
    All other contours and body shadows are really well done!!!

6. facebook says:

i love it

7. donkeyfucker douchebag says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 38

8. ddd says:

@donkeyfucker u finally came out of the closet

9. Nick says:

Damn freakin hot nice pic dude im also a hentai artist i draw naruto characters to just not as good uet lol any tips would be great and should u have any questions contact me via email animecraze69@yahoo.com ausome pic and if u can have naruto f ing yukie fujikaze thanks XD ttyw (talk to u wenever)

10. donkeyfucker douchebag says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 28

11. ReaperD says:

Just gotta say Rex, you’ve got the best Ino pics in the business.

12. X_x I Love Konan^^ says:

Костолом I also do not like the wish Ragna, but you’re too cruel unsubscribed guy, do not be rude ^ ^
    I’m not a fan of Naruto and I do not like your wish Ragna Konan is not for Naruto, already had the work of Rex, and me she plunged into mourning.
    And Samuel is also not for Naruto, this idea makes me furious to customers.
    Sory for my english.

13. jupmod says:

Good addition to what should be a good series of art showing the kunoichi in flexible positions as they get fucked. I’m looking forward to what the other girls might ended up. :D

14. Itachi_7 says:

Very nice,very flexible indeed. Awesome picture of Ino :D . Please r-e-x can you do Naruto x Samui like Ninja’s suggestion (an extra name can be “Dying wish part 3 or 4″ I am not sure which number).

Once again thanks and thanks in advance.

15. Костоправ says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 23

16. ragna says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 23

17. Azurate says:

Once again Rex, you have made a great pic with Ino in it. I don’t know what’s better about your pics with Ino. Whether it’s how you always get her breasts and body shape accurate or how the awesomeness of the picture itself is, these pics with Ino are the hottest ones you have (next to Hinata and Tsunade’s pic if I so say myself.)

P.S I second Ninja’s idea for a Naruto x Samui pic. That would be killer awesome to see.

18. zoro says:

that nice but we want kushina pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

19. ino lover says:

damn i can’t stop masterbating to this. this is my 6th time today. ino-chan so soooo HAWT!!

20. Ino's Body says:

You’ve pleased me two weeks in a row Rex….keep up this weekly Ino and I’ll really sign up :)

21. Azurate says:

As always Rex, you’re Ino pics are magnificent. You always get the tones of her body and the size of her breasts perfectly. Again. Perfect picture.
    P.S: I second Ninja’s idea for a NarutoxSamui pic.

22. shemhazai says:

Very nice idea anon, i second that idea ebisu testing other konoha girls flexibility would be very nice.

Keep up the great work rex.

23. kindnaruto says:

too much series can cause rex to have more stress

24. anon says:

There should be a flexible series, where Ebisu tests every kunoichi’s flexibilty :D

25. Ninja says:

Very awesome pic Rex. =)

Can you do a Naruto x Samui pic? Doggystyle or cowgirl riding and called “Leaf on a Cloud” or “Cloud on a leaf”, respectively. Can’t think of a name at the moment. =/

26. Sazuke34 says:

Very flexible, XD
    5/5

27. fuckmaster says:

OMFG thats an epic pose

28. Rva says:

This is exactly what I’ve been waiting for! Perfectly done Rex. An older man with a teenage girl, and it makes perfect sense because Ebisu is a total pervert. Maybe in the future you can make a pt2 and pt3 of this pic. One with Sakura and one with Hinata (F.Y.I, this is not a request, but if u do this can it be non-anal like this one) What does everybody else think?

29. Zrodeath says:

what great pic
    great pose and everything
    but i would have thought it would be either iruka or mizuki seeing as how they were the ones that actually trained them first well at least iruka

great pic though

30. Fan says:

Cavpal has it sooo right, he should review all future wishes from now on, that would be epic!

31. Zoppern says:

I just LOVE the way Ino’s body is showing. You just got everything with on this picture :D

10/10

32. asdfghjklxP says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 10 Thumb down 31

33. InoLover says:

i love ino!!!!
    so sexy! :D
    more ino pls! :)

34. Cavpal says:

Nice pose + Ino = I’m absolutely satisfied.
    This is way nicer than tentacles, lesbo orgies, double-headed dildoes and whatnot.
    Two thumbs (plus a dick) up for this one!

35. ReaperD says:

My god, this is beautiful.

36. tsukotarasu says:

Rex, you have a thing for Ino? Cause it seems like most your Ino pics turn out by far the best.

Amazing pic dude!!!

37. wolf191000 says:

Well it’s really HOT and I LOVE Ino, but I’m not so big on her partner, I’d prefer Naruto but that’s just me.
    GREAT work as always REX and I hope to see more NaruIno someday ;) .

10/10

38. dude says:

wow, finally a few non-anal pics. must be hard for all those lovers of these pics out there, lol.

39. George says:

you can make a serie “Kunoichi Must Be Very Flexible” I think that it will be interesting

40. Mr. Locke says:

Whoooaa, isn’t that a little too much for poor Ino, he’s gonna break her leg XD.
    Nice one …

41. Ideas Ninja says:

Absolutely amazing pic Rex 100% perfect in every way! you should do a flexible pic with Hinata because she was considered the most flexible keep up the great work!

42. X_x i love Konan^^ says: