Posted on: December 29th, 2010 by Rex 30 Comments
497 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5497 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5497 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5497 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5497 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5 (497 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5)
Hey guys. I just came back from my xmas vacation. sorry to keep you guys wondering and waiting, well, heres my post that was supposed to be for christmas day. oh well... its better late than never! Happy Holidays to all of you!!

You might also like

I’m Back!
I'ts so nice to be back! after a long time of absence guess what, I'm still alive! hehehehe! And...

Back to reality
Hi there guys. first of all, I want say Happy 2016 to all of you! I just came back from an extended...

Sakura Xmas Nude Pose
Hahahahaha! I'm back at last! After a long vacation. All i can say is... It's nice to be back!! And...

A Sexy Shinobi
I'm back! if you guys are wondering what happened, i was again busy doing Flash animation so i took...

1. narutofan100 says:

all three girls are hot

2. Sorrowful Hand says:

I like how Sakura jerks off Naruto and watches him. Nice pic Rex.

3. DeathlyHallows says:

Sakura looks,4 once, PERFECT!!! :D all of them look great :)

4. josh says:

muy buena la navidad la navidada es para celebrar haciendo sexo como la estan celebrando jajaja

5. SweetBlow says:

Good to see the first orgy after A LONG break.If there weren’t the background (looks QUITE empty and there are NO details. Drawing some presents or two sakebottles somehwere or a window which is showing the snowy landscape, thats what i am missing here)…

Best thing: Facial expressions are great. I’m glad you gave Naruto this epic face, lol. Also a good character-mix and nice sex positions but it still seems that you merged three pics into one (the threesome and the two couples aren’t linked somehow). It seems like an orgy, yeah i know it is one, but i hope you know what i mean, in my eyes a GOOD orgy is when all acteurs act together [for example 6 acteurs: six-some and not three two-somes] Hope for the next monthly orgy you could draw maybe fewer acteurs, but more background- or room-details and more acteur-connections. Or for example two male²female threesomes but both girls are looking at each other or kissing or fingering or whatever. This way they would be all connected.

Keep it up!!!

6. naruto says:

i want uzumaki mito

1 hokage wife

7. Rrr says:

This is he’ll of an orgy pic, 7 people! I never expected that many and they all look perfect. But I’m particularly drawn to Shizune, look at that ass and Sakura and Tsunade look great too. It’d be cool if you did a New Year Orgy too, but that’s asking too much. Anyway great job and keep the good work up.

8. YondaimeHokage says:

Awesome work rex! I love sakura’s pose!
    How can i see your flash animations? Are they on the web yet?

9. Hiruzen says:

I would like to fuck Shizune!!!!

10. narusaku4eva says:

awsome pic rex good job!!!!! :) )))))

11. Cavpal says:

Finally another pic with Tsunade!
    Rex’ version is even better than her anime counterpart which is saying something.

12. anonymus says:

i want to request

sakura get double penetrated by sai and sasuke titled “Sakura’s lifetime wish”

13. hachibi says:

Shizune looks a bit jealous of Sakura fucking two guys.

14. FaNgOvErFaNg says:

Great pic, tsunades sucking it shizunes getting fucked from behind and sakura got 2 for pleasure.Keep up the great work.P.S (MORE KIBA)

15. kibazuka says:

I have to say,I am very impressed with this one.Two people are hard to do,let alone 7!!And it’s it’s perfect because it has a good combination of dicks and boobs.Plus,they all have very convincing expressions. :)

I hope you had a great Christmas Rex and everyone here,and also have a happy new year <3

16. someone says:

interesting, interesting…seven people,you’ve really outdone yourself this time, happy holidays!

17. Y2N says:

Hey tsunade! A long time no see…

18. caluto says:

very good picture should do one where Naruto has control of Jinchuriki and to enlarge their penis and this with konan, ino and sakura

19. Kal says:

good

20. Sanders says:

Welcome back Rex, I missed your art ;-)
    I hope you had a great vacation and now you can draw more of these magnificent pictures ;-)
    You even surpassed you previous orgy pics… WOW 7 people!!!
    I wasnt expecting something like that XD
    I like the picture and I hope that you draw more today and it would be great if you could draw one of mine suggestions already ;-)
    Welcome back and happy new year!!!!

21. Sai-X says:

Amazing pic Rex :)

And Happy holidays too

22. X_x says:

Very nice job,this pic amazing)
    I hope you enjoyed your vacation welcome back))

23. X-Light says:

Hey Rex hopefully you had an awesome xmas with all your family & friends!
    Must have been great having this first xmas with your baby girl ^^

Now for the pic, 7 people, that’s a big nº right, a lot of people here will get happy since they are crazy about those huge orgy, (not really me lol, think 3 or 4 people are enough)

Hopefully this new year you will keep your art in top as always

Keep It Up The Good Work Rex

24. tsukotarasu says:

Coooool!!!

25. Suigetsu says:

Heya rex! Happy christmas! dont worry everyone needs and deserves a good holiday vacation with its loved ones ^.^

anyways the pic is awesome! altough if it would had been pure naruto kagebunshins it would had been ace.

Naruto is the sole character that can gangbang any chick by himself hahaha.

26. Sazuke34 says:

Hi again Rex, XD, I just gotta say that it`s much better to be without pictures and have you on vacations, than be without pictures and have you sick, definetly you should take some weeks of vacations once in a while, family and health go first, ya know, hehehe. Also, thank you very much for this masterpiece, I really like Sakura`s and Shizune`s expression!!!

27. kibazuka says:

This is the best Hentai xmas present ever!You did a great job on everyone!Keep up the great work :)

28. nasake says:

dont worry, it’s worth the wait, awesome job and hope you had a great xmas

29. iffritman56 says:

Well, it looks for once, I’m first. Its good to see you back, rex. After all, six days without hentai is torture!! Jj. Now about the picture itself, its not bad, but there are still some flaws in it. Sai is supposed to be emotionless, so giving him Naruto’s usual expression is a little off. Now the opposite’s for Yamato. Sure he’s an Anbu but he still shows emotion. Yet, he looks blank in this one. Unless…Yamato swings the other way…(dodges Mokuton jutsu). The one is done perfectly is Kakashi and Shizune, as the characters keep their personality, I guess (can’t really tell with Kakashi’s mask on…). Again, I’m not making a request, merely a character request for Yugito Nii. Well, Merry Post-Christmas and Happy Early New Year!

30. Maito Gai says:

Very nice! Hope you enjoyed your vacation, Rex. We all appreciate your art very much.