pinup14
Posted on: August 9th, 2010 by rex 66 Comments
152 votes, average: 4.45 out of 5152 votes, average: 4.45 out of 5152 votes, average: 4.45 out of 5152 votes, average: 4.45 out of 5152 votes, average: 4.45 out of 5 (152 votes, average: 4.45 out of 5)
No results

1. Ino titfuck says:

Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots of CUM o__O love it

2. MiGzZz says:

what a wonderful breast…. what a perfect work….

3. kurenai big fan says:

I adore this magnificent image !!!!!!!!!!!
    I love those amazing tits and this damnit hot face !!!!!!
    More Kurenai, cuz, she is most sexiest and beautiful the woman from Konoha.
    I’m big big big fan of Kurenai, she are goddess !!!!
    Hopefully someday you’ll make my suggestion;
    Hiashi fucking with Kurenai and she licks pussy Hinata, named it “Sensei for a daughter”

4. jimmy says:

love the facial expression,very hot. you should do pic of temarie and sakura whith temarie using a strap-on to fuck sakura in the ass while temarie puling sakuras hair screaming but enjoying it.

5. wolf191000 says:

Well Rex I gotta say this is HOT and I like the design and colour your very tallanted, nice job. Also THANK YOU again for the NaruFuu requst it’s BRILLIANT. On another note I have another idea that I’ve said already, if it’s not to much trouble, how about a NaruSaku (Naruto & Sakura) together with Naruto’s parents MinaKushi (Minato & Kushina) and maybe call it “Family Orgy” aslo I don’t mind whatever positions you put them in it’s all hot to me. (thank you)

6. Big breasts for the win! That’s all I can say.

7. Jokerman123 says:

1. formation naruhinakiba naruto takes her ass and kiba gets a blowjob.

2.theyre just like each other. naruo and obito jack off on rin and hinatas tits

3.primary colors pt.2 naruto and gaara double penetrate hinatas pussyand have gaara and naruto look like theyre screaming and have cum oozing out from her cunt.that way it shows naruto and gaara are cumming inside her pussy.

Plz do my requests plz plz plz. Rex I’ve waited so long

8. hyuuga79 says:

I’m loving this facial expressions, sexy look and amazing boobs in cum. Perfect pic !
    Would be nice see someday one pic with Neji and Hinata in missionary position and she wrapped her legs around his waist allowing him better penetration and call it “Right Hyuugacest”

9. youngmoney says:

how about naruto and jariya in sage mode fucking tsunade, jariya fucking tsunade doggystyle while tsunade gives a blowjob to naruto call it “2 toads and 1 slut(slug)”

10. hwoarang says:

Kurenai is fucking hot woman from Konoha ! I love these huge breast and her incredible sexy look. She is just the dream of every men, Simply queen. Amazing pic !
    How about my suggestions :
    Sakura on top Hinata and hard squeezing her boobs but don’t cover nipples, grinding their pussy’s together with their clitors bumping against each other’s and call it “Lesbotherapy”

11. locron says:

i would like if you could do one with naruto fucking hotaru from behind

12. rasengan says:

Nice one. I always consider what KURENAI is one of the sexiest women in Konoha, but could never think that she so busty. And her facial expressions a just priceless. another brilliant in bukkake series.
    Rex, you know my suggestion – HANABI and HINATA lesbian incest, title “SISTER’S LOVE”

13. ninpou says:

could you draw my suggestion:

rock lee fucking naruko from behind and call it:
    ” the beauty of youth”

tnx

14. Dario says:

Name: Dirty Feet
    Characters: Sakura, Naruto
    Description: Sakura footjob. Sakura should wear blue skirt and no other dress and she must be very sexy. She must be in a very sexy position. She mustn’t have the headband; then her hair must be loose. Feet must be very sexy and dirty with a line of sperm. Feet must be in foreground.
    Thank you very much!!! Please draw this request!!

15. Loled One says:

lol big tits!!
    Need a Regret II with konan taken in doggy style!!

16. icedragon1415 says:

my bad i meant sakura licking ino’s pussy